Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Foolishness #12 & 13


 1.
Look at the adorable dress Kelli Huntsman made for Reese.
So cute and so meaningful.
I wish you could see the cute little matching bottoms!

2.
This is a little late.
Jake had a great opportunity to spend the last two semesters
working with his beloved UNLV Rebels.
He spent crazy hours working hand in hand with
the team and Coach Kruger and his staff.
He came home one night at the beginning of the season
and laid some new keys down next to his wallet.
When I asked him about it he shrugged and said
"Oh those are my keys to the Thomas and Mack"
Like.no.big.deal.
 Our Rebs were in the top 25 in the nation and advanced to the NCAA big dance.
What a fantastic opportunity for my College Sports loving son!

I think he looks like he could coach in the big leagues if he wanted!

The players looked up to him.  Literally. 
 3.
I'm not sure it's possible to express how much I am looking forward to
Summer fruits and veggies! 
Have you heard of Bountiful Baskets?  Holy Schmolies!  
Their produce has been amazing in the winter.
I'm drooling just thinking about what the Spring Summer will bring.
You can check them our here.

4.
We had a barn burner tennis match today.
There were 40 - 50 MPH wind gusts. 
It was some wild and crazy tennis!
Holly and I lost in 3 sets.
6-7  6-3  0-1 (5-10 pro set tie breaker)
I am telling myself we won though.
I added up all the games and we won more than them.
So as far as I'm concerned...
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

5.
Guess who I am spending the day with tomorrow?


If you need me I'll be rocking, snuggling, giggling, schmuggling
this little gem!