Friday, April 15, 2011

April Foolishness #14 & 15

1.
Does it count as daily blogging if I keep running  few of them together?
Yep!  I believe it does!

2.
Pretty sure I had one of the best days ever.
I love her soooooooo much.
She is such a joy and I cannot believe I am so blessed
to have her in my life.
He's pretty amazing too. 
 Bed head!






3.
I am not ashamed that I unabashedly
stole this picture from Sarah.
It's just too darn cute.
I wish everyone could hear their laughter
when they think no one is around.
It's one of the best sounds ever.
It makes my day every time I hear it.

4.
The camp skit.
AWESOME!!!!!
I am so grateful for the ladies and girls I'll be working with.
I had the worst attitude.
They were so fun.  So enthusiastic.
So accepting this week........
that there is a glimmer of hope that I will
survive another week at Camp Stimson.

Including my own five summers up there as a youth
I figured out that I have spent 16 or 17 weeks of my life at Girls Camp.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
Thats 4 months.
in a tent.
I'm definitely not a camper.
Wait!? 4 Months? Oh my gosh......maybe I am a camper!!!!
I think I'm going to need camper therapy.

Well.
Life should always have balance.
It's only fair I book a few weeks at the Four Seasons somewhere.
with 24 hour room service.
And brown sugar body treatments.
and foo-foo drinks.

It's the right thing to do.

5.
Today may have possibly been the prettiest day of Spring so far.
Pretty days in Spring means many things.
The trees are budding.
All my doors and window are open.
The flowers are blooming.
My Hummingbirds are back!
Love.


But best of all.
It's the start of BBQ season!!








6.
I'm so grateful.
My Heavenly Father loves me.
I pray I never take all his gifts and blessings for granted.


Today has been a beautiful day.
In so many wonderful ways.


My cup runneth over.

0 comments: