Saturday, July 19, 2008

What is the "magic" of Boys & Golf?

Keith and Alec went golfing today at TPC. They were joined by Wade, Dixon and Chase ("pony").

Seriously...they started at 230pm. In Las Vegas. It's 109F. What do they do out there?

Today I decided to drop in and see what all the fuss was about.






What I have learned is this. They laugh. They compete against themselves and each other. They grow closer. It's quiet and beautiful and HOT out there. I think they have a crush on the cart girl.

I might like golf. I would like it on a beautiful coastline at about 75F. But that's just me.

I'm glad they have found a "magic" place.

jlr

4 comments:

Autumn

That first picture is so stinkin' cute! That's cool that you dropped in on the boys, only you could get away with that you know :)

Allison Barnes

My father and brothers, uncles, grandpa and cousins are all big golfers.... they love it no matter the temperature. It's a nice way for them to bond! John doesn't like it and I always feel bad when they all go golfing and John chooses not to go, he misses out on the male bonding! silly guy. oh well, he saves us lots of money.

susan bunker

love the pictures! i have also heard about the cart girl :)

Alec and Tiffany

All the pictures are so cute and they all look so studly...xoxo...11 more days!