Monday, November 29, 2010

A Reality Show Audition. NOT!

So I had some things I wanted to get done before the real Christmas joy (Pressure) began. I love a good list. Lists calm my nerves. Lists help me calm and take claim of my hectic life. All these goals I wanted to have done by Tomorrow, November 30th. Jake gave me the greatest quote.

A goal is just a wish until you write it down

How true is that. Then the written down version becomes a gun to your head if you blog about it. It's true. I know because it is November 29th and I am posting my list for the whole world to load up their rifles and pistols, slingshots, spitwads, potato guns...whatever and take you aim. There won't be a Governors pardon here. So lets hope I can put my peddle to the meddle and get it done. I'll be oh so happy if I finish it. I have 24 hours.
It's all pretty doable until you hit this room. The filter of the house. I swear everything that comes into my home has to filter through the laundry room at one time or another. All that stuff that needs to be sorted, filed, scrapbooked, repaired, dispersed, laundered etc has to go through here.
Thank goodness I have an awesome laundry room. She's lovely even when she looks like a bag lady that as parked her cart in my house!




For my Sanity I have to get this room straightened up. It still has loads of my moms stuff. She dyed nearly 2 years ago. Jake has a ton of stuff to be gone through from his return from Ecuador......12 months ago. How do I let it get so behind? Its such a great room to create in when it is orderly.




So help me and my list. This list doesn't even touch the stuff going on in my outside life, which needs many lists!, which is blowing up right now. All good stuff. Just stuff that needs me to give it my clear and complete attention. I better get working!

3 comments:

Kris

No post has made me SMILE more....I love it...which means I can relate!

Bobbi Leavitt

At least it is only 1 room in your house that looks like that, my entire house looks like that! Great to see you.

Anonymous

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post..