Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boo!

I've heard it was November.
November? November the 16th already.
Sheesh!!
Time flies when we are having fun I guess!
Halloween is starting to get fun again around here.
Little Reese was the cutest little kitty cat!
She's just growing so fast and we cannot wait for her (and Alec and Tiff) to get here for the holidays.
You know me....8 more days.
I love a countdown!
And like any respectable 1st baby she celebrated with two costumes for Halloween. Sorta. Here is her rendition of a Jersey Shore Fist Pump.
She could possibly be the smartest baby on the planet. Just sayin'
Keith's mom is famous for her holiday decor.
She goes all out. Like way out.
Every inch has something seasonal.
People stop their cars when they see her out front to compliment her on all her fun decorations. Last year the police showed up at her door because someone called them about a suspicious man loitering around her front door. HaHa!! It was "Shadow Man" a piece of plywood cut out in a silhouette of a man painted black. She leans him up again the light post for effect. I couldn't get my camera to capture the full effect but you get the point. The policeman was cracking up and had to go reassure the caller that the neighborhood was still safe.



We didn't have one trick or treater.
Zip. Zilch. Nada.
More King size candy bars for me! Haha-not really. We haven't had trick or treaters for so many years. If some showed up I would have had to give them a family size bag of Tostitos or a can of Cream of Chicken soup. I certainly wasn't prepared this year!



Jake and Sarah were a totally awesome Nicole Richie and what's his name. Benji Madden? Joel Madden? John Madden. No-that can't be right. HA!

Aren't they adorable?!

Hope you all had a sweet Halloween.
I certainly have no idea what happened to the bag of mini 3 Muskateers.
Must have been Shadowman.

ps. Jakes tattoos are fake. no worries. Whew!!


1 comments:

Allison Barnes

She is adorable! Love the halloween decorations! I was a bad mom and never got mine out this year... i feel bad. next year!