Saturday, October 2, 2010

So here's the deal...


I blogged 1 time in the last ten months. Shameful. I hate when people don't keep up their blogs. I miss them.

But back to the no blogging thing.

In the last 10 months whilst my blog sat ignored...there was a lot of living going on. In these quiet blog months there has been joy, laughter, adventure, loss, clarity, heartbreak, spiritual gain, miracles, fun, traditions made, traditions lost, travel, change, and thank the Lord above-
I have survived it all.

I can't go back and and document it all in chronological order...so I am going to multi task. My computer is very bogged down with over 8,000 very large jpegs. I decided that it was time to move them all to a safer, roomier place. My external hard drive. But before they go-I am going to blog about a few of them. Random and out of order is the way my mind works.

So forgive the weird scheme they show up in-
it works for me.



Sorry. I couldn't help myself.