Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sisters, Cousins, Nieces-I love these girls!

Some of the Leavitt girls got together and made a trip to the Ozarks for what we hope is the 1st of many annual Leavitt Girls Quilt Camps.  You are just going to have to trust me on this.  

QUILT CAMP ROCKS!

I am very confidant that Kadee, Elizabeth, Alyssa, Melissa and Tiffany, who are very hip and very cool young women, will agree with me.  
I wish there was more time and more space so that all of the Leavitt girls could be there.  It was so great to spend time with my sister, Christine and my sister-in-laws, Carolyn and Cindy.  I am forever  grateful that the Lord blessed me with such an amazing family. I love each of these women so much.  I learn from their examples. 

 I love them.

There is just too much to try to write down so I made a little slide show.  Yes-it is 50 photos. But we took 700.  700 great ones!  It was hard to narrow it down to 50.

Just a fun little note about the girls quilts. We purposely gave them fabrics from the same collections. Object of Desire by Sandy Gervais. But they all used different patterns. Isn't it amazing how different each quilt looks even though they are made from the same fabrics. I am sure there is a great RS or YW lesson in there somewhere. It was very fun to see how it all turned out!

4 comments:

Grama Linda

What a blast!!! Can I join the family? I want to come to quilt camp!!!
You guys all look like you had an absolute blast!!!

Alyssa Joy

SO FUN!

email and phone numbers

those pics OOOOOOZE fun & relaxation! no wonder you cant wait to go back!!!

susan bunker

The slide show tells it all! I think we are all a little envious...it looked like fun. And how beautiful it is there! WOW!