Saturday, May 17, 2008

These "company" people are...errr...ummm....different,


Keith and I are here in Pebble Beach enjoying a wonderful little get-away as guests of Sequoia Insurance. Keith has played Spyglass, Spanish Bay and Pebble Beach. After a brief hiatus from golf he roared into town and has been the winner of his foursome every day. Go Keith!!The weather has been record breaking while we have been here. It may seem hot to them but for us it has been wonderful. The skies have been the prettiest shade of blue. The evenings have been perfect.

I can't say enough about the spa treatments.

The Sequoia people have been incredible hosts. I don't think I have ever been to an event that is quite as elaborate before. They really know how to throw a party. The whole event this year has had an Irish theme. Tonight...the party was off the wall.

These are Insurance people...who knew?

4 comments:

Alec and Tiffany

I'm glad that you had a blast! It was also good to hear that dad got his game back! Pshaw! Love ya

ACR

McMommy

Ok, this is my first time visiting your blog and wowie!! I think you win for PRETTIEST blog layout!!! I love those colors!

Looking forward to reading more about you and your adventures....who knew insurance people were so much fun??! :)

Jordan & Heather Wong

haha those people are crazy!! looks like tons of fun tho~

Kelli

hey, you two characters fit right in with that bunch. lol What fun, it reminds me of Carnival in Italy. Love you Skitzo.