Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools HAHAHA

I played a funny April Fools trick on Jakie this week. I wrote a pretty good, involved, detailed email about how I was going to try to win the $500,000 prize on the reality show Big Brother 10 TV show. That I had been though a series of iterviews and was flown out to LA for some auditions. More blah blah blah legal mumbo jumbo stuff ans some crazy mom feelings about it.

I told him I would have to move to LA and live in sequester for 4 months. But since he is our baby we don't have alot of committments at home so now was a perfect time!

Needless to say he fell for it almost all the way.....I think it brought him some giggles and i definately cracked myself up!

Happy April Fools!

4 comments:

Allison Barnes

Hey Janae,

I found your blog from Linda's... how fun. What a funny joke... no big april fools jokes at our house.... kind of boring.

Check out my blog http://barnesfamlv.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!!

Allison

susan bunker

i would love to read your email to him! good job on april fooling someone!

Alec and Tiffany

Mom, very very good...I can imagine him reading it and just thinking "she is crazy enough to go through with this!" :) Don't ya love that show...I still want to get into Deal or No Deal...good joke!

suzanne

i bet you were a very fun mom to grow up with, no wonder your boys are so great.