Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Thanksgiving for the memory books!

Another wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful for. It is so hard to put it down because even cyberspace doesn't have enough room! I am such a lucky girl.

Our home was the gathering place this year and I think I made Angie proud with the pretty tables. I have been watching and learning from her for two decades and am just now beginning to feel confident in my ideas and visions. We had a small gathering and I think a great time was had by all. Gram, Rods family (well Tyson, Bobbi, Alivia, Ben, Jordan and Kadee) and us...with new daughter-in-law, Tiffany. I think there was 22. Good thing.....I had bought 24 settings....so a few to spare. Other than cooking the turkey with the bag of gizzards inside....AGAIN...everything turned ut great!

I love Thanksgiving...it lasts a lot longer than Christmas morning and everone has lots of time to relax and enjoy one another.

Well it is time to pack away the Thanksgiving stuff and start the Christmas decoration marathon! I am hoping to get rid of this nasty cold and get feeli
normal. I love you all and I am going to get the hang of this blogging!!

Peace-out
jlr

PS....hi Amanda.....I was so excited to hear from you....I am going to figure out how to add friends and family so I can keep up with you all!

0 comments: