Friday, October 29, 2010

Has it almost been a year?

Is there a rule that you can't catch up a blog post if the event is over a year old?  I'm sure there are some blog police somewhere that are ready to write me a citation...but jokes on them.  I beat the deadine!!

Keith and Jakes birthday add more excitement to the Thanksgiving holiday.  More often than not they have to share their birthday with the turkey.  But it's all good for me because I love them and Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday!  (4th of July always rocks!)

















You always know if you got him something he really likes!  Birthday 2009


Jake was still in Ecuador but just we were just weeks from being reunited with him.  I completely believe it's a good thing if a young man serves a mission.  But, there is something unnatural for a mommy to not see or talk to her baby on his birthday.  It's just one of those things that I use my faith for!


(I have the perfect photo of Jake to put here but it.will.not.upload.  I've been trying for a few days on a few different computers.  You'll just have to use your imagination!  He's dreamy!




0 comments: